- Right in the center of historic downtown Tucson
- A LOT of history within this hotel. The hotel is trying to keep the aroma from when it was built (100 years ago) so there are no T.Vs in the rooms
- In walking distance to a ton of restaurants
- There is a great restaurant inside of the hotel with a large outdoor patio called Cup Cafe that we ate breakfast at
- Our room had a great view of the courtyard and the famous Hotel Congress sign (featured in the slideshow below)
- If you don’t get a room with a courtyard view it can be noisy either because of the street or because there is a bar/club inside of the hotel
- Small showers, but you don’t stay in this hotel for a luxury stay.
- There is no parking at the hotel. It is either street parking or a garage across the street that is $6 a night